Wednesday 17 April 2013

School outfit 2 x Donkey flats







Embroidered Diamante-Top in White from The Closet Lover | Leigh Jeans (25) from Topshop | Tick-Tack Button Knit Cardigan in Sand from Hollyhoque | Donkey flats in Mustard (36) from Sglady | Casio Heart Hand watch from Terratimeless | Pretty Nylon Little Tate in Black from Marc by Marc Jacobs


Hello! Like my donkey shoes? Sometimes I really love being short 'cos that means I can get away with wearing ridiculous (but super cute) shoes like this one! If you manage to find it selling somewhere (it's oos from sglady), please size up! I bought it in my usual 35 at first, but it was too tight so I had to exchange it for a 36. 

I just finished submitting my 2nd last project, but th elast one is almost done already so that means I'm gonna start my crazy mugging. On the birght side, school is ending real soon and I'm going for an exchange semester next sem. CAN'T WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment