Monday 21 November 2011

Nail Polish: OPI (chips), Candy nails

OPI Mad As A Hatter (chips)
One down side to MAAH, it chips :( But then again, it was like.. 7 coats?
1 Face shop Base coat
3 MAAH
3 Seche Vite Top coat

but then again it's a lot easier than removing them via remover lawlz

You can see all the pretty colours!! :)




SUPER MESSY I KNOW, was trying to catch the sun before it runs away ~('.'~)

Swatch:
Yellow: o2 skin- God knows how many coats, and I didn't add a white base
Mint: Face shop gr203
Pink: Claire's Hawaii
I got this bottle (claire's hawaii) when I was in US cos the bottle looked so cute and..



Marble nail polish? Interesting much! But after I tried it, no marble :( How is this supposed to work?!?  Maybe the pink is just too overwhelming. Its like a milky pink?
Here's a more accurate shot of the milky bright pink colour.. I know my finger looks damn brown and toasted here. I adjusted the lighting/colour of the picture to get an accurate shade of the pink!
I hate it. I don't know what to do with the bottle! I feel like pouring away all the pink HAHA cos the rest of the colours in the bottle seem cute. Well, a combi of the 3 colours acutally looks pretty fun.. Candyish?
taken indoors:


Conclusion: Claire's Marble polish = FAIL :(
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment