Monday 10 December 2012

Navy + Burgundy skinnies (+ white/mint)



Flora Emboss-Embroidery Zipper Vest in Navy from Hollyhoque | Burgundy skinnies from Gmarket | Butterfly suede flats in Navy girls sizze 3 from Old Navy

The skinnies really help to slim down my legs, and I love the colour! Only that it's a little uncomfortable and the rise is a bit too low.. But I think it's still alright? Heh.

Decided to buy this vest in navy too because I love the white one to death and it fits me really well!
Here's a picture of my white one paired with my mint skinnies.


 Flora Emboss-Embroidery Zipper Vest in White from Hollyhoque | Pastel Parlour skinnies in Mint from TheClosetLover | Ferragamo Vara inspired heels in Blush from Taobao




These are my favouritest flats EVER! (took this picture from eBay). They are sooo comfortable and were only 8USD when I bought them from Old Navy's outlet in US. I'm still so upset that my sister only let me buy it in 1 colour at that time! If I could go back, I'd gladly sweep them up in all colours + back up pairs. Wore out this ensemble to school :)



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment