Sunday 9 December 2012

Topshop crochet waist dresses






Crochet Waist dress in Cream floral from Topshop (UK6) | Ferragamo Vara inspired heels in Blush from Taobao (35) | Butterfly necklace from Forever21


So you can see that this dress can be worn both ways, either the V neck or the high collar. Personlly I prefer V necks because I don't have a long enough neck for high neck tops to look good on me :x I loved this dress so much that I hunted it down on eBay and had it shipped over at $55. However, as you can see from the pictures, the dress doesn't fit me at the chest area.. It would fit a UK4/Uk6 with cup B at maximum. I'm a B/C. Sigh! So yup I'm selling it for $55, at the price I got it at (here), email me/leave a comment if you're interested! Otherwise, it is a beautiful dress and I would love to keep it if I could fit into it :(





Crochet waist dress in Blush rose from Topshop (UK6)

I was quite unsure if I should post this up, cos how terribly it fits me is just so embarrassing! The straps was originally too loose, so I had it shortened by a tailor. However, I did not have the time to do proper measurements, so it ended up being too short and thus the tight wasit area being too high up :/ Now, it can only fit a uk6 cup A or uk4. Sigh! there goes another $45 :( selling it on my journal too (here) I love the prints of it so much!!! Look how sweet it is! WHY O WHYYY :'(

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment