Sunday 9 December 2012

Dungaree bralette + Orange florals










Dungaree Bralette v.2 in Dark denim (M) from LittleRedHeels | Orange Floral skirt from C&A kids | Brown wedges from Taobao (35)


The dungaree bralette is cute, except that the straps come off easily from the front cos it's detatchable, but you can adjust the straps tighter so that it'll be less of a problem. Also, note that you have to wear a strapless bra if you want to fully conceal your bra straps. I was too lazy to, and you can see from my pictures that a bit of the straps are exposed at. If you have their earlier launched floral bustier top, note that size M for this = size S for that!

I bought the skirt when I was in Germany, but I think they have an online store? It was only 3 euros!! OMG!! :D And the wedges from eons ago.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment