Monday 10 December 2012

H&M Tropical High-Low Dress


Tropical printed high-low dress from H&M | Maris T-Strap sandals in Nude from Banana Republic (here/similar 1 2 3)


The material of the dress isn't fab - it's really thin and at first I though I needed to wear it with a petticoat. But the colour turned out to be opaque enough for me to just wear nude undies with :) I'm loving the subtle high-low cutting and the prints! Got this from a re-seller at only $18 :D Great casual dress for sunny singapore~

Paired this with my new sandals from BR, which are sooo comfortable! This is my first pair of sandals, because before this pair, all the ones I tried had ver thin and hard bases. This one has a foamy base so it's really soft! And it's made of real leather, which is great because I hate faux leather! It peels way too easily :(

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment