Wednesday 14 December 2011

Nail Polish: OPI Rainbow Connection + Mad as a Hatter over Black




OPI Rainbow Connection over Black and OPI Mad as a Hatter over Black

(pinky: Orly Space Cadet over black.)

OPI Rainbow Connection: Large/medium/small hexagon round glitters in a bottle. Whoop glitter puke! Application wise, it was good! Not too goopy or runny :) But needed to push the glitter around a bit! I love how it looks over black. Definitely my christmas manicure!

OPI Mad as a Hatter: I've reviewed this before. Anyways, difficult to get a nice thin coat over black as there's A LOT of glitter packed into the bottle. See my failure on my index finger :( But looks wonderful over black too! 

Orly Space Cadet: I really love this polish and i've gotten tons of compliments for it! It's a chameleon. It shines in maroon/gold/green etc. Anyway, nothing special over black though.





No comments:

Post a Comment