Friday 25 November 2011

Skin care: The Bodyshop Tea Tree Series (II) - Original vs New Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Newer version:







Original older version







I bought the Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator from The Body Shop ages ago and I loved it. It helped me get rid of blackheads and dead skin really well. (However, I add that this product is for people with OILY and NON SENSITIVE skin, it might be too harsh for those with sensitive skin.). I used it once or twice a week and it lasted me really long. So one day I decided to go get another tube since i was gonna run out of it soon. I didn't suspect anything so I just grabbed it and paid without looking at the tester... when I got home and opened it, I was really surprised in the bad way :(

As you can tell from my pictures, the older version had a lot more stuff in it. The never version is rather goopy and hardly contains any beads! :(

I would give the older version a 4.5/5, but the newer one a 1.5/5 cos it can't even do it's job well with so few beads :|

No comments:

Post a Comment