Sunday 9 December 2012

Keyhole blouse + Galaxy skirt







Blasie Keyhole top (S) from Amber Avenue (similar) | Galaxy skirt from Dirtybling | Waylon wedges in Black (35) from Love Bonito

Hello to my first outfit post! Since I'm a shopaholic (#girls), I decided to share my outfits too! I buy a lot of stuff online, and my style goes between girly to boyish. I'm a UK6/XS for tops and bottoms but UK8 petite for skinnies. 155cm tall short, tanned skin with pink undertones, shoe size 35, and... erm, boring straight hair. I hope you enjoy looking at the oufits as much as I love sharing them (:

Normally, I'm not really into graphics, but this galaxy skirt was toooo pretty! I love cosmic prints! The skirt is only slightly stretchy and will only fit UK4-6 IMO, not uk6-10 as stated :/ The top is great, the material is smooth and it looks really classy with jeans.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment