Sunday 9 December 2012

Boyfriend shirt


Pocket basic sleeveless top from Hollyhoque | Light denim shorts from New Future | Suede booties in Grey from Taobao/Gmarket (can't rmb)

This is my favouritest, worn-to-death tank top from HH! (Note to self: buy every colour) It's made of jersey cotton so it's really soft and comfy to the skin. The ptp is just right and so is the length! It can be easily tucked into dresses/shorts too :) So this is how I would look on a normal day to school, with a cardigan tucked into my bag. But more recently, I've started liking... Boyfriend shirts!



Camo x tribal denim boyfriend shirt from Zara (XS)

p.s my close up shots are mostly not filtered to show the true colours :)

I love this soft denim oversized shirt so much! It's a bit long for me, but I guess that helps to create the more 'boyfriend' look right? hehe.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment